I’m not a fan of ranked lists and they take me back to middle school lunch room sitting, where a self created elite define a class system.  BUT I do like that the list offers a wide range of people you may not have heard of.  Knowledge gaps can be closed when you step out of your comfort blogs and into unknown ones.

I’m going to pull a slight twist though and rather than repeat the names of the whos who …. here are the links to the articles they recommended.  So the focus is on the knowledge not the name.

ARTICLES RECOMMENDED BY THE TOP SEOS.

  1. Using Strong Internal Links for SEO
  2. Should Writers Care About Voice Search?
  3. How PageRank Really Works: Understanding Google
  4. 100+ Google SEO Success Factors, Ranked
  5. Data Driven Content Marketing Audit – Pubcon Vegas 2018
  6. Five Ways to Use Social for SEO and Vice Versa
  7. How to create the best content in the world
  8. Measuring the quality of popular keyword research tools
  9. Advanced SEO Auditing
  10. When Shouldn’t You Automate B2B Marketing?
  11. A Technical SEO Checklist for the Non-Technical Marketer
  12. How to Work Effectively with Google Search Console Data to Analyze Google Updates
  13. 14 “No-BS” Ways to Rapidly Increase Organic SEO Traffic in 2018 (with Case Studies & Examples)
  14. How to Calculate Your Total Addressable Market Online
  15. E-A-T and SEO
  16.  Local Landing Page Study: What’s happening in 2018
  17. 91% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9%
  18. The Ultimate SEO Audit [Works GREAT in 2019]
  19. Using Keyword Psychographics to Improve Your SEO with Marty Weintraub
  20. Rating the Smarts of the Digital Personal Assistants in 2018
  21. In Search of Natural Language Processing: Rank Brain, Google, SEO, and You
  22.  Is SEO table stakes? (Hint: No!)
  23. Three smart content strategies for boosting search performance without creating fresh content
  24. From Search to Discovery – The Changing Face of Search Engines
  25. Five Years of Google Ranking Signals
  26. BrightonSEO LIVE 27 April 2018 – Optimizing for Search Bots by Fili Wiese
  27. How Machine Learning in Search Works: Everything You Need to Know
  28. Interviewing Google’s John Mueller at SearchLove: domain authority metrics, sub-domains vs. sub-folders and more
  29.  Link inversion, the least known major ranking factor
  30. Web Performance Madness – brightonSEO 2018
  31. How to Optimize for Google’s Featured Snippets to Build More Traffic
  32. WordPress Site Speed Optimization Guide
  33.  For Agencies: How to Adapt Your Service Offerings to the Modern Digital Landscape

We’ll pick up some more of the article links later, but this at least gets us 1/3 of the way to 100. I already saw some titles I’m interested in so I’ll leave ya to it.

Hits: 3